We at regen.me.uk, deliver free training courses for parent carers, and young people to empower and inspire them for the benefit of themselves and the community they live in.
We are more than just a training company!
Family fun days out
Supporting Parent Carers at events across the city
regen.me.uk will provide support and work in partnership with statutory and community services.
When you have been on one of regen.me.uk courses you are invited to join our online peer-to-peer group.
Our mission is to teach skills, and provide peer-to-peer support to young people and Parent carers of children/young people who have special educational needs and disabilities or social, emotional and mental health needs. The benefits of our company are not just in academic achievements but in mental well-being, building resilience, reducing social isolation, aspiring for and achieving more positive outcomes, confidence, and opportunities.
* To improve skills, attainment and employability in SEND parent/carers,Young people And their families
* To reduce barriers to employment and training for SEND parent/carers, Young people and their families.
* To inform and empower parent/carers, Young people to achieve positive outcomes.
* To reduce social isolation in parent/carers, Young people and families.
*To strengthen families and communities
* To make lasting, sustainable change.
* To ensure our service users are Safe, healthy, happy and successful.
Thank you to we love manchester charity for your generous grant.
A big shout out to Arnold Clark for their generous grant that we used for our 'Big Night In'
Thank you to Manchester wellbeing fund for their generous grant for which we will be using for one of our family activity days
Thank you to the national lottery on their generous grant which will provide many parent carers with help and support.
Thank you to the national lottery on their generous grant which will provide training and more for our youth champions
Thank you to Manchester buzz for your generous grant.
Thank you to Manchester City Council, with this grant we were able to provide activities and lunch for local Manchester SEND families during the summer holidays